Education in india

CHANGE DOES NOT NECESSARILY ASSURE PROGRESS, BUT PROGRESS IMPLACABLY REQUIRES CHANGE EDUCATION IS ESSENTIAL TO CHANGE FOR EDUCATION CREATES BOTH NEW WANTS AND THE ABILITY TO SATISFY THEM.

Education is provided as a funadamental rights to the children between the age of six to fourteen. Education in india starts at a early age of  six and ends up at seventeen. In these eleven years we are only taught about how to score more marks and if we are not going to score marks we would fail and will not be able to do anything in life.

If we are education ourselves for eleven years then why india ranke 92 among 145 countries.why?
Have u asked your self why?

According to the survey done by me yesterday. I asked my friends about what is wrong in our education system.
Some of them said
1.) There is no smart study
2.) Teachers and parents force us to.  study and dont let us go in another.   field.
3.) We are only taught to get high marks and pass
4.) Education in india promotes rat races.

According to above view. We get otnly one conclusion that education in india is all about getting marks and children dont like the school then how can we say that our childen will learn something?

I have myself changed four schools till now. And might be in the fifth school next year.

I want to share my experience with you all that what I have seen in the education process in these schools.

1)Education system provides rat race
Our education system basically promotes rat race among our children. We  have to read and mug up entire text book without any understanding of it . 
A student who scores 90 out of 100 and comes first actually remains a Rat. I mean to say he/she does not have any analytical skills that a child must have.

2) Education does not builds persona of a child 
Unfortunately our education system is not helping to develop persona of a child. Remember, It is personality that is more important than academic qualification.
Child is not well exposed to outer world.

3)Teacher themselves are not trained and efficient
To make things worse,our teachers themselves are not sufficiently trained to teach kids. They do not have proper training that how will they ipmart values in children that are going to change the futurr of the country.

Now the point comes that how to resolve these drawbacks

1.) There should we smart study
2.) Understanding and values of the child should be given more preference than the marks.
3.) Teacher should motivate children and teach them how to compete with outer world.
4.) Parents should not force children only to study.
5.) Parents should encourage there children to do other activites that would help them building social skiil and personality.

I will share aa incident with you that took place up.last year.

I was studying in class 10th and got 8 cgpa in 10th board exams  and I wanted to take science stream but i was by just 1%  and the school refused to give me science stream. I will ask you. Do u judge childs future just by 5 papers? Just by one result? Do you? 

I was fully depressed for one month .
When i came to.know that even the children who have got less % than me have got science stream . I went to school with my father and i said to my principal  and he said " mana jisa dena tha de diya tum apna kam sa kam rkho" and he denied to give me science stream.

They do not know that there decision can change the students life some in positive way and some in negative way.
And in my case it was pisitive.

If our education system which judge children on the basic of the marks. They will be no over all growth of the country.

We are the young generation reading this and we are the ones who are going to change the education system in near future.

The one who thinks to change the world are really the ones who do.




1 comment: